Chanel WOC Box

Deecee86

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I was gifted a WOC that came with everything but the box. Any idea where I can get one? Been checking eBay but I feel like the price and shipping (to Canada) is a little excessive! I keep all my bags the way I buy them (dust bag, protection felt, box etc) when not in use and typically buy from the boutiques but this one was gifted so I didn’t get one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile::smile:

Storing the bags in the box can lead to mold. Leather has moisture in it. I put a leather jewelry box in a safe, and it was NOT good. Best to store in the dust bag only.
As far as getting a box, I don’t think Chanel will you give you a box if you didn’t purchase it from them. Any way to find out where the person purchased the bag?

Storing the bags in the box can lead to mold. Leather has moisture in it. I put a leather jewelry box in a safe, and it was NOT good. Best to store in the dust bag only.
As far as getting a box, I don’t think Chanel will you give you a box if you didn’t purchase it from them. Any way to find out where the person purchased the bag?
How long does it take to lead to mold? I store them in the boxes for several years. They retain the new smell for much longer. The magnetic closer on the box doesn't close snuggly like a safe and I pack them with tons of the tissue paper and repack them every time. Does anyone have a best practice?

How long does it take to lead to mold? I store them in the boxes for several years. They retain the new smell for much longer. The magnetic closer on the box doesn't close snuggly like a safe and I pack them with tons of the tissue paper and repack them every time. Does anyone have a best practice?
I have only stored patent leather bags in a box. If you have done this for years without any issues, maybe you live in an area with very low humidity.