Chanel WOC black vs red

Aug 1, 2011
Hi,

I'm interested in the woc in either black or red. I usually gravitate towards black but I feel like with the woc, I'm willing to go for a bolder color, like red.

Could I see your woc in black or red? The woc in action, mod pics, any pic really is welcomed. Let me know how you use your woc as well! I'm thinking of using it as a little handbag.

Thanks so much!

xx Indie

I would check out the WOC Clubhouse, that should help! Also I don't think there is a true red available right now from Chanel, so unless you go the pre-loved route black may be your only option between the two.

Good luck!
Hi,

I'm interested in the woc in either black or red. I usually gravitate towards black but I feel like with the woc, I'm willing to go for a bolder color, like red.

Could I see your woc in black or red? The woc in action, mod pics, any pic really is welcomed. Let me know how you use your woc as well! I'm thinking of using it as a little handbag.

Thanks so much!

xx Indie

Hi,

Thanks so much!

xx Indie
You can find all this and pictures here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-woc-wallet-on-chain-thread.873353/

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay