Chanel Wind and Power (Hula Bag)

tchan2022

Nov 27, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone out there have any advice regarding the hula bag? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks for your help

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone out there have any advice regarding the hula bag? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks for your help
I don't have one, but I can tell you some cons anyway. It's very trendy, and will always be seen as that trendy odd bag from 2013. Personally I like odd bags, so that may or not be bad for you. It's also a bag that tends to crease in the center depending on the size you are talking. It's also a bit awkward to get things into and out of.

tchan2022

Nov 27, 2012
I don't have one, but I can tell you some cons anyway. It's very trendy, and will always be seen as that trendy odd bag from 2013. Personally I like odd bags, so that may or not be bad for you. It's also a bag that tends to crease in the center depending on the size you are talking. It's also a bit awkward to get things into and out of.
Wow, thanks so much for your feedback. You bring up some really good points. I worry about its not maintaining its shape - especially at the handles. Also, the lamb seems to be so delicate.