Chanel White Satin & Azure...Anyone have them yet??

^Oooo, really?!! I can't wait to recieve White Satin and Azure. Should be here 1/3....along with Rose Satin, and Pink Satin.

I can't wait to see how they look....and also try different color combos! :wlae:

Great Pics. I have Blue Satin, Azur, and White Satin. I didn't really care for rose so i passed on that one. but, they are all very gorgeous! they dont have a picture but blue satin with azur is beautiful espically if you like the sparkles. I've been experimenting with these for about 3 weeks now, and IMO Azur is much better when used as a topcoat over any nail polish! Def should experiment with Azur on different color its an amazing transarent color, the blue azur looks really good with purple nail polishes too!!!

I really think Azur is going to be a "break out" product has so many potentials.

chanelspring46-mua.jpg
[/quote]

You know, I thought tPF enabled me to buy just purses-- but NOOOO. I just went out and bought azur AND blue satin. Which is ridiculous because I am completely broke. I've never worn nail polish this dark before! Someone tell me I'm not going to look goth??

OK, I have all 4 new colors now. I'm surprised about this, but the Azur is looking a little sheer for my taste. I will definitely layer it and see how it looks!