Chanel white classic flap in what size?

Hey @nashpoo . I can't believe you never got the white small yet, sorry. Why don't you call Chanel 800 number?
They can locate in computer system what store in USA has the medium white flap for you. Or any size you want. Give it a try.
Wow, unexpected news!!! My small white classic just arrived today!! But now I'm wondering if I should keep the jumbo or the small.. Since I also purchased the small coco handle.. Hmmm

Wow, unexpected news!!! My small white classic just arrived today!! But now I'm wondering if I should keep the jumbo or the small.. Since I also purchased the small coco handle.. Hmmm

I'm sure you've tried on large (jumbo) size classic flaps before. I don't get what all the "hoopla" is about size with the jumbo, LOL. It's only 11.9" wide for pete's sake weigh's a bit over 2 pounds and yet over and over again I read how heavy it is. Day in and day out I see very small women under 5'1" carrying huge LV Neverful shoulder bags stuffed to the max on their shoulders, ha!

My point is you have many small bags and since you plan on getting the white coco metallic white it might be better to get the white jumbo for variety as you will have two beautiful different white bags in your collection. That is if our sure you will like Coco.... ( me I don't care, I have two white jumbo's that I adore - many women have multiple classic's in black too). Why not white? It goes with absolutely everything.

I live in a large metropolitan city and honestly never see a white Chanel classic flap and when I take them out
it get's the most attention for some reason. :smile:

The reference number for 19B white jumbo is A58600 Y33352 "l0601".

Reactions: debykf
I'm sure you've tried on large (jumbo) size classic flaps before. I don't get what all the "hoopla" is about size with the jumbo, LOL. It's only 11.9" wide for pete's sake weigh's a bit over 2 pounds and yet over and over again I read how heavy it is. Day in and day out I see very small women under 5'1" carrying huge LV Neverful shoulder bags stuffed to the max on their shoulders, ha!

My point is you have many small bags and since you plan on getting the white coco metallic white it might be better to get the white jumbo for variety as you will have two beautiful different white bags in your collection. That is if our sure you will like Coco.... ( me I don't care, I have two white jumbo's that I adore - many women have multiple classic's in black too). Why not white? It goes with absolutely everything.

I live in a large metropolitan city and honestly never see a white Chanel classic flap and when I take them out
it get's the most attention for some reason. :smile:

The reference number for 19B white jumbo is A58600 Y33352 "l0601".
LOL I have three jumbo flaps too so I get it!! I don't think they're too big at all :sad: and I'm only 5'2"! Haha. It us weird though, because everyone is sold out of the small and medium white flaps.. But it seems like a lot of locations still have the jumbo. Guess people still feel some type of way about them haha!

I feel like the jumbo might be the winner. Just feel bad because the jumbo is coming from a different sa :sad: I know that shouldn't dictate what I spend my money on but I can't help it! I'll go in and see the small flap tomorrow.. The jumbo in white looks beautiful in everyone's pictures!

LOL I have three jumbo flaps too so I get it!! I don't think they're too big at all :sad: and I'm only 5'2"! Haha. It us weird though, because everyone is sold out of the small and medium white flaps.. But it seems like a lot of locations still have the jumbo. Guess people still feel some type of way about them haha!

I feel like the jumbo might be the winner. Just feel bad because the jumbo is coming from a different sa :sad: I know that shouldn't dictate what I spend my money on but I can't help it! I'll go in and see the small flap tomorrow.. The jumbo in white looks beautiful in everyone's pictures!

Many are scared of beige, white shades and color transfer which I'm not (because I test my dark jeans first) Plus it has a hefty price tag with tax coming in at almost $6,700. I'm glad you get it about the jumbo's too. It's nice to
be able to put just a few more items in your bag other than a phone and a lipstick, lol.

On to the white jumbo and it's leather. It's really weird but the white medium's (not sure of small) came in different types of
caviar leather - one being the plastic shiny with more creasing at top and and the other more structured and matte. Now when the jumbo's finally came out (you know I waited a long time for them too) the caviar is consistent with being matte, more structured and a slight sheen which I prefer.

Follow your gut though. It's ok, your loyal and SA's appreciate honesty. I always text them and tell them I found something elsewhere when necessary. They get it and know I will be back and like that. I think you will be happy though.
Look how many years we waited for a "true white" to come back, over six ging on seven now? Who knows when it will come back again too. Never worry about resale either if you tire of it which I don't think you will. :smile:

PS. Wouldn't it be nice to get them all home at one time to make a decision? That would be a perfect world, ha!

Many are scared of beige, white shades and color transfer which I'm not (because I test my dark jeans first) Plus it has a hefty price tag with tax coming in at almost $6,700. I'm glad you get it about the jumbo's too. It's nice to
be able to put just a few more items in your bag other than a phone and a lipstick, lol.

On to the white jumbo and it's leather. It's really weird but the white medium's (not sure of small) came in different types of
caviar leather - one being the plastic shiny with more creasing at top and and the other more structured and matte. Now when the jumbo's finally came out (you know I waited a long time for them too) the caviar is consistent with being matte, more structured and a slight sheen which I prefer.

Follow your gut though. It's ok, your loyal and SA's appreciate honesty. I always text them and tell them I found something elsewhere when necessary. They get it and know I will be back and like that. I think you will be happy though.
Look how many years we waited for a "true white" to come back, over six ging on seven now? Who knows when it will come back again too. Never worry about resale either if you tire of it which I don't think you will. :smile:

PS. Wouldn't it be nice to get them all home at one time to make a decision? That would be a perfect world, ha!
Interesting! I'll be sure to check out the leather of the small tomorrow..curious what it's like.
The jumbo seems to be calling me! only concern I have is people bumping into it :P happens every time I wear my jumbo flaps!

And haha! It's like you read my mind! I might end up bringing home the small just so I can compare it to the jumbo and the coco handle. I want to be 100% about my final decision!

Reactions: debykf
Interesting! I'll be sure to check out the leather of the small tomorrow..curious what it's like.
The jumbo seems to be calling me! only concern I have is people bumping into it :P happens every time I wear my jumbo flaps!

And haha! It's like you read my mind! I might end up bringing home the small just so I can compare it to the jumbo and the coco handle. I want to be 100% about my final decision!

Yes let me know if you see a difference in the leather's. I know the "medium" varied in texture, so odd. Never saw 'small" because it took forever, sheesh.
Yes, bring them home so you can relax and compare them in peace - so much better.

Yeah, keep that white baby away from crowd's haha!!

Yes let me know if you see a difference in the leather's. I know the "medium" varied in texture, so odd. Never saw 'small" because it took forever, sheesh.
Yes, bring them home so you can relax and compare them in peace - so much better.

Yeah, keep that white baby away from crowd's haha!!
I was wondering if you noticed that the white color on the medium flap OP had posted looks different from the color of your jumbo? The medium looks less white to me. I did not get a chance to see either white bags in person and I felt in love with the color of your jumbo so I ordered the white in M/L sight unseen. I just received the medium white bag and I’m quite disappointed with the color. It looks more off white color to me, not as pure white as your jumbo. Just want to see if anyone else has the same observation.

I was wondering if you noticed that the white color on the medium flap OP had posted looks different from the color of your jumbo? The medium looks less white to me. I did not get a chance to see either white bags in person and I felt in love with the color of your jumbo so I ordered the white in M/L sight unseen. I just received the medium white bag and I’m quite disappointed with the color. It looks more off white color to me, not as pure white as your jumbo. Just want to see if anyone else has the same observation.
Interesting! Do you have pictures?? I'll be picking up a small today, so I'll see if it looks as white as the jumbo..

Hi. Yes I see it and the color is the exact same as my jumbo no worrie's. It all depends upon the lighting of the picture too which can drive one crazy. It's a definite white, but on the softer side with a drop of beige undertone. I think it's a perfect white with no yellow thank goodness.

Your caviar leather looks great too by the way. I think you know I own 2 white jumbo's. The last white they produced was in 2011-12. My older one on right is whiter but has the regular shiny gold hardware. You can see my new 19B on right it's same as your's. I think it's a bit more elegant, updated and softer?? Hope this helps. :smile:

20190917_143248 2 (2).jpg

Reactions: vivy_tran