Chanel Website

I greatly dislike the naming conventions being so incongruent with what items are known as. Am I crazy for wanting to search “trendy CC” and actually get results? A part of me feels like Chanel is trying to gaslight me because why are bags colloquially known as classic flap, coco top handle, business affinity etc but you can’t navigate that on the app or website :annoyed: drives me nuts lol. Well to answer your question OP you are not alone it’s a huge obstacle course.

Well it kinda goes with their whole philosophy of making their bags seem unattainable and testing your “commitment “ level. Earlier you could only have one if you were super rich and had thick enough skin to put up with rude behaviour. Now you can only navigate the website if you have the patience of a puzzle enthusiast.
Truer words were never spoken

• Haha
Reactions: ConsciFashion
Is it just me or is the new updated Chanel website really annoying and non-user friendly. Why wont it let me view any of their new items -_-
It most definitely is not you! It is extremely frustrating. I don't know if it's their idea of making their brand seem rare and only accessible to the few.... but it has the opposite effect on me, just makes me go to a competitor.

Reactions: Frillylily
I find it odd from time to time that the prices are available and sometimes not... it freaks me out like there is another increase coming up as I have seen them take down prices right before an increase....

Reactions: Frillylily