Chanel Watch available

cjen49

Chanel Bag Addict
Sep 9, 2007
Gals,

Have you seen this watch before? It's available on overstock.

L10855031.jpg

Enjoy!

:biggrin:you can post that if you like:yes:
But not everyone feels compelled to leave a comment and you had it posted only for 2 hours during people's work hours ;)

I remember that watch. It was out when I got mine but I chose the band that has the leather woven through it. I love the older watches. They're so feminine and classic. (Go ahead beat me up, yo all.) I'm small boned but tall and although much the outdoor lover, when I dress I want my jewelry to look feminine. The size and shape of new watches, imo, look more like a man's watch.

I received the watch and unfortunately it is being returned. They said the watch was 7 inches but it is 8 inches. The worst part is overnight the watch lost 3 hours so it doesn't keep time. I really like the style so I called Chanel but the watch has been discontinued and replaced with the leather going through the links, I don't like that.:nogood:

:shame::shrugs:
I received the watch and unfortunately it is being returned. They said the watch was 7 inches but it is 8 inches. The worst part is overnight the watch lost 3 hours so it doesn't keep time. I really like the style so I called Chanel but the watch has been discontinued and replaced with the leather going through the links, I don't like that.:nogood:

I'm sorry! I hope someone else enjoys the watch.