Chanel warranty repair?

I have this business affinity shopping tote purchased last summer in France. I carried this bag for about 4 months and kept it in the dust bag the whole time this year. When I took it out yesterday, I was surprised to see the leather pilling on the back. Do you know if Chanel will provide warranty repair? IMAG9410.jpgIMAG9409.jpgIMAG9411.jpg

I have this business affinity shopping tote purchased last summer in France. I carried this bag for about 4 months and kept it in the dust bag the whole time this year. When I took it out yesterday, I was surprised to see the leather pilling on the back. Do you know if Chanel will provide warranty repair? View attachment 4803078View attachment 4803081View attachment 4803084
Hi, I am sorry to hear that.
Sorry I can't help but a question. I love this bag and I really want it. Would you recommend it? Is it heavy? Does it weigh a lot? What does it fit? Can you wear it crossebody? Sorry.... I just can't find any reviews of this bag

I have this business affinity shopping tote purchased last summer in France. I carried this bag for about 4 months and kept it in the dust bag the whole time this year. When I took it out yesterday, I was surprised to see the leather pilling on the back. Do you know if Chanel will provide warranty repair? View attachment 4803078View attachment 4803081View attachment 4803084
I have a similar experience with this. Mine is business affinity (not the tote) and has a tiny scuff on the front flap. I bought it in Rue Cambon and thought I had check the bag prior to purchase. I wore it the next day and that’s when I realize the scuff. It’s easier to see when wearing it (so seen from above the bag) but a bit difficult to tell where it is by holding the bag (closely), this is why I am not sure whether I made the scuff or it was there from the beginning but I didn’t see when examining the bag in the store. I went home and brought it to my local boutique. Funny think was both me and my regular SA cannot see it. We even laughed together. I showed her the picture of the scuff and yes it was there but physically we cannot see it on the bag itself. I tried to move my finger around but still the peeled leather was not there for our eyes to see. So she couldn’t help me on how it happened nor asses whether it is fixable or not. I went home and of course the scuff was there. I decided to do small fix by myself rather than trying to go back to store which was 1h drive away plus sending to France for repair (if ever they can do it but for this peeling I doubt it) can take 4-8 weeks (from Switzerland). You can see the second picture is the after repair. I just glue the dangling leather back using a needle because it was a very small piece. It’s not perfect but it’s not visible anymore. I can’t really see the character of your scuffs from your picture but if there’s peeled leather dangling maybe you can give it a try? All the best for you!
6BB66DDB-9D2C-478E-8241-0495870B3D39.jpeg3AEB5E31-2FDE-471A-9693-1F0DB9DBA000.jpeg

I need help. My new small business affinity tote keeps coming undone on the side snaps. I don’t want to return it unless this is unusual. As I move the bag or place on my shoulder or reach foe inside the snaps come undone immediately. It almost seems like a design flaw. Why did they place such small snaps for a caviar leather. It needed something much stronger. Can someone help me figure out if it’s just my bag or all the small totes do this ???