*Chanel Wanter- Which bag for me?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. Im hardly ever in here, but lately I have become a Chanel WANTER! Lol. With all the hype surrounding these bags, its hard not to be a wanter/lover. Anywho, I'm looking for a bag for me. I am 5'11 and I LOVE big bags/totes. I don't know much about Chanel styles, so I'd thought I'd ask you ladies for help! I have been looking around and I realize that I like timeless accordian flap bag [I love it on Heidi, dont love Heidi though!] Is it really as big as it seems? I also like the looks of the cotton club tote, and the medallion tote, but I don't know if that would be big enough. Sometimes I'm an arm girl [Speedy 35] or sometimes I'm a tote girl, so I'm open to all kinds of bags.

*If you could post pictures I would greatly appreciate it! We don't have a Chanel boutique here :sad:

Thanks everyone!:heart:

2. Hi Veelyn!

The Timeless Accordion is a GREAT bag and a good size too! (I'm not quite sure of the dimensions, so search the Chanel forum for Timeless Accordion and you'll probably find the measurements there).

Also, since you like big, I recommend the Coco Cabas in the original (HARD to find, but they pop up on ebay every now and then) size or the Baby (still a big bag, and also no longer available in stores, but can be found on ebay fairly easily. Do a search and have it authenticated here!) It comes in a variety of materials (vinyl, satin, leather, denim) and colors!

Also, the GST is always good and the Cotton Club totes are also beautiful. There was a Luxury ligne patent tote that was exquisite but heavy. I think those are sold out too, but come up on ebay. The modern chain tote is another one you should look into. Similar to the cabas, big, slouchy and comes with metal hardware or resin (plastic) hardware. I also love big bags.

You can find pictures, prices, etc. in the reference library! I hope you find something you love! Be careful- Chanel is addictive!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/

3. Thank you soo much bulletproof soul. That is some great info :flowers: