Chanel WANT but they don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiebae

Apr 6, 2016
I am on the search for a Chanel item that is listed on the Chanel website. I contact my nearest boutique and they provided me with the Chanel CS. Spoke to CS and they referred me to Saks or Hirshleifers. Saks states they can not provide me the item as I need the Saks item number, which I do not have. Hirshleifers goes to voice mail.

Has anyone had experience in tracking down an item that is not sold in boutique's? I should add that this is a new this year item--if that helps.

Have you tried posting the item details to the ISO thread? or checking the Boutique/Store Stock thread to see if it has been posted there? That way other TPFers can also help you track it down.

It's difficult a lot to find certain items. Not all of the items are posted on Chanel's website. Not all Saks' know how to search for an item, or even try to help. Even Chanel boutiques don't do their jobs like they are supposed to. Post the photo here or in the "ISO" thread and you'll find it quicker than any Chanel SA. Also, it may not have arrived to the department stores yet so they may not be aware about it.

Reactions: Plumeria233
When you called Saks was it the Customer Care number you called? If so, I would instead try calling a store. Recently I was in the same position and wanted to locate a Chanel item that Saks carried (and the boutiques didn't) so I first tried the Customer Care number and had absolutely no luck trying to locate the item that route. So, since I don't have a dedicated Saks SA, I just called a Saks store at random and once I got transferred to the Chanel department, I described the item that I was looking for. I ended up finding it at the second store I called, and both ladies I spoke to were very helpful.

Thank you everyone! I did call several Saks stores last evening, after no luck with the Saks main CS and none of the stores had it. I also called another Chanel Boutique as I always get different answers; the SA told me that the US did not order any of the the coin purses that I am searching for but keep trying Saks. I will also post in ISO.
other-views-1-push.jpg.fashionImg.hi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.