chanel wallets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi has anyone got a suggestion for a chanel wallet? I'm looking to fit at least 10 cards, bills, receipts.

also anyone know the quality and durability of their wallets? thanks!

2. I have the large zip wallet in grained calfskin...Holds a ton of CC's and it's large! I love it!

3. I've been using this one non-stop since I bought it a couple of months ago and it looks still like new. It does hold 10 cards, bills, and has lots of room for receipts, etc.

Attached Files:

4. I also have been using this black lambskin with ghw big wallet since I've bought it about 2,5 yrs ago. It stayed in a pretty well condition which suprised me cause I use my wallets with no care and it is lambskin. It says made in Italy that means I will seek for lamb skin items made in Italy from now on (already got a few but didn't check them yet 😄) I realised the point while I m writing this post 😁

Attached Files: