Chanel Wallets

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just bought a red caviar bag--medium size, and I want a matching wallet. The bag is from a 2000 collection year though, so I doubt I'll find a matching companion. I currently have the LV Porte-Trésor International so I want something comparable in size. (and red of course)--and recommendations?

2. there's a caviar wallet that is that exact shape/size, there's also a Paris*NY one in calfskin and Cambon LIgne has one as well.
    All are around $650. Chanel doesn't name their items though, not like LV.

3. great advise, thanks. Unfortunately, I live in an area with NO shopping.. so I'm forced to call stores... in search of satisfying my habits! It helps when I know what to ask for.

4. Tell them you want a long wallet. In caviar they have at least balck and the new for F/W antique brown color. If it's not very close to $650, it's not the right one ;)

I'll be at CHanel in my NM tomorrow, I'll try and remember to look for you.

I think they have about 6 or so credit card slots now. . . before they weren't very good about putting enough in there :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice