Chanel Wallets

I was just wondering what are some prices of Chanel wallets...I was at Holt today at lunch and I saw the perfect Chanel wallet. It's $550 up here. :worried: I'm sorry I'm not sure what it's called but one side looks like it holds coins and the other side is for bills and cards.

Here is my chanel wallet I just bought a week ago. It was 510.00. I originally had a LV zippy wallet in damier but it ws just too bulky so I returned it to elux. This wallet is perfect for me. I think it is caviar leather. I saw the cambon wallets also and really liked them. This wallet just had more cc slots. Hope my pics work:biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 207.jpg
    Picture 207.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 208.jpg
    Picture 208.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 209.jpg
    Picture 209.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 134
ur pics worked great PGN, yeah it's hard to find the right wallet, i'm using a lamb one right now but it's getting old and i really need a new one but it has to be right and ur wallet is gorgeous...

i have black calfskin quilted wallet with brown/burgundy interior... it was $545 i believe.. cant remember at the top of my head... i kinda want something with more durable leather. calfskin feels like heaven, but i fear scratching it!

I have a question about a Chanel Wallet I just bought. The seller told me that it was purchased in Europe by her M-I-L and she didn't like it as its not her style. I bought it locally so I am not out a lot of money, but can anyone verity its authenticity for me? I want to put it on E-Bay but only if I can verify it is the real deal. Also, any idea what it would retail for? It is quite gorgeous, and if it's not real it's a marvelous fake!\\

thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• chanel folde.jpg
    chanel folde.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 102
  • chanel card.jpg
    chanel card.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 80
I've got two Chanel wallets (so far...:biggrin: ) that I love. The first one is lambskin inside and out and fits just the essentials - I bought it last year at the boutique in Las Vegas for (drum roll here) a whopping $265.00. I snapped it up in a second and I use it a lot!

The second one I just purchased. Caviar outside and lambskin inside and I love this one too. I use this everyday. This one put me back $525.00.

I think the range for wallets pretty much starts at $450 and goes up from there.

Attachments

• wallet4.jpg
    wallet4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 112
  • wallet3.jpg
    wallet3.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 117
  • wallet2.jpg
    wallet2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 108
  • wallet1.jpg
    wallet1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 123
I just got a gorgeous chanel wallet last week for only $285. I love it! I don't carry bills, ever, so I didn't get a billfold, and this one suits me perfectly!

Attachments

• Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 165.jpg
    Picture 165.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 102
doublec31 said:
I just got a gorgeous chanel wallet last week for only $285. I love it! I don't carry bills, ever, so I didn't get a billfold, and this one suits me perfectly!

I just got the longer version of this wallet. I think it was $650. I'm suprised there is such a big price discrepancy between the two sizes.

Yea. Mine are holding their own too. The little one is all lambskin and that one looks as good as the day I bought it. The other one I'm moe careful with for some reason...maybe because it's so new....