Chanel Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI ladies

Am looking for a chanel wallet but whenever I go to the boutique in Singapore , they dun have nice ones...

Where can I order online ? And what's the price range like ?
    Hope to hear from u ladies soon...
    I need a new wallet before chinese new year ....

Cheers!

2. Hi Crystal!
    I recently went to their boutique and asked if they have any new wallets coming out soon. I was looking for a caviar long wallet and my SA told me next month they will be coming out with one. He said that it will be around 850-875, if you want the lambskin wallet he says add another 100 to it. If you see any pretty wallets please let me know, because I am looking for one too!!

3. crystal, I find the Valentine's series wallets very beautiful. Have you seen them? The SG boutique also have the camellia embossed wallets which I like too. I'm sorry but I don't know where to order online.

bebyblue, the last time I asked (2 weeks ago), lambskin short wallet is around S$1,050. Long one is about S$1,150.

4. Hi ladies

Thanks for the reply . i have not seen e valentine's series , maybe i will drop by this fri to see ....
    Chanel wallet isnt that cheap huh .... I am willing to spend around 1k but not more than that unless e wallet is super nice
    :biggrin:

5. Me too, I checked two weeks ago when i bought my GST and was looking for a matching wallet. Maybe my SA was giving me a good deal? :yahoo:
    He showed me the camellia wallet but I didn't ask for the price on that but all the others that he showed me, was in the 8-900 range.

6. I got camelia wallet and it was either 675 or 695. Bloomindales has maybe they will ship to you good luck

7. hi pls5, do you think i can still get the camelia wallet?!!

what is Bloomindales?!! or where is it?! thanks

8. I'm thinking of getting a Chanel Zip wallet, but I'm not really sure, because I've got an LV bag and I kinda want to get an LV zippy organiser with it. really unsure. apparently LV wallets are better, but I'd love something chnel

9. I like the LV wallets, and they don't look old with time, especially the monograms. I bought a chanel wallet to match my purse, but I ended up buying a LV wallet also, because that's what I really wanted. I'm sorry to say that my Chanel wallet, already looks worn, after 1 month. I didn't get the lamb, I got the calf? yen holder with the camelia embossed on the corner-it's a long wallet and it was a good price-$460 without tax. I really wanted the caviar classic wallet, but checked a COUPLE of stores and nothing!