chanel wallet

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Hi everyone,
My SA showed me a wallet that came in for the cruise line it looks exactly like the
wallet from a few seasons back its long with a button closure and it had lambskin leather, the new one is exactly the same shape except the leather is more of a patent finish. Has anybody seen this, or knows the price?
TIA

You should call your SA and ask for the price, or ask for the style number. :yes: There are so many similar Chanel wallets, it makes it hard to distinguish without pictures.

Do you guys think its really worth it for a chanel wallet?
i was in Canada recently at Holt Renfrew and the one that i was referring to in my first message was i believe 850.00, what do you think about the quality, durability..etc. its it really worth it?

Yes, it's llama skin and the long wallet is $850. Here are photos of the beige. I love the color; it's so rich, but I have to draw the line at llama skin. I have a hard enough time with lambskin. Llama is crossing the line, just like exotics.

llamawalletya7.jpg

llamawalletinsideme0.jpg

Ohhh, I saw this wallet in another thread, and I have to say, I just can't do llama skin, no matter how cute the wallet is! I love the style of the wallet though (the flap over one!)... I just want it in caviar! :P

Does the flap over checkbook wallet come in caviar? I love the style and have 1 in lambskin that I'm terrified of using. My SA said she's had customers who had them for over a year of daily use and it still looks pristine, but I'm not convinced. LOL. Caviar would be so much better for me! Especially if it's metallic red!