Chanel Wallet/purse under 700

Be4Chst

Apr 7, 2008
Hi,

I want to give my girl friend a present for her birthday so I saved up 700 dollars for her. She reallly wants a chanel wallet but I heard they are very expensive. Can you please give me some advice on what to buy that is under 700 and still very classy.

Thanks!

Check out the camellia wallet (style #A38439). It's $580 and gorgeous. Other timeless classic wallets are $700 and up.

Attachments

• bg act2.JPG
    bg act2.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 707
You are so sweet! There's reference library section. You can take a look, let us know which one you like, and we will try our best to let you know the price.
I think with $700, you have many choices.
Both of my chanel wallet are priced at $685 or $695...lol still under your budget.

I know that she likes the cambo wallet but are they all sold out? Also, Camellia bill-fold wallet looks like something i want to give her as well. Are these two styles available in white? Also, are there any other styles that look like these?? thanks!

Is there anywhere on this website where I can see all the style of the camelia wallet. Sorry I really don't know anything about Purses and bages...
Thank you very very much for all the help, this is a great forum and everyone is really helpful here =)