Chanel Wallet on chain in patent....

Black or Navy?

• Black with Gold Hardware

• Navy with Silver Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 16, 2013
So I got this wallet on chain in black patent because I felt like the patent was more durable
do you think I should exchange it for the lambskin?
hardware on the lamb skin is more appealing and I feel like the quilting shows up more wasn't sure if anyone else out there had a patent wallet on chain ....
what do you guys think? Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 1454361848202.jpg
    1454361848202.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 483
It's a beautiful piece! But that doesn't mean it's necessarily the right one for you.

Generally speaking, how do you handle your things? Are you very careful (e.g. keep them stuffed, in dust bags, never out in the rain, leather polish them) or are you more carefree?

So I got this wallet on chain in black patent because I felt like the patent was more durable
do you think I should exchange it for the lambskin?
hardware on the lamb skin is more appealing and I feel like the quilting shows up more wasn't sure if anyone else out there had a patent wallet on chain ....
what do you guys think? Thanks!!!

hi! i think your woc is the spring collection iridescent calfskin leather, not patent.

there are few differences btw the patent and iridescent woc. i managed to feel and touch them last weekend. patent is softer and smooth to touch, but will have finger prints. very shiny and glossy finish

iridescent calfskin is harder, not as smooth and no finger prints. not as shiny and glossy.

i would not get the lambskin woc.. it is high maintenance and this video scares me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhiMdJ2RsWU

I just got this woc and I adore it. It is iridescent glazed calfskin. So, similar to patent, but yes, much less shiny and no finger prints. I've heard it's very low maintenance, especially compared to lamb. I think t works well for day or night, which I also like :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454380553.415692.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1454380581.999997.jpg

Personally I don't like patent but I do like the glazed calfskin version you have bought as its less shiny and I love the colour of the hardware. If I had to chose I would pick this over lambskin :smile:

Thank you guys. I didn't realize this was glazed calfskin. Here is the other one I was considering.....if I went this route - what do you think navy or black?

Attachments

• duo chanel.jpg
    duo chanel.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 239
They are both so pretty…it depends…do you already have a black and gold bag, which is so classic and pretty...if not the navy with silver is gorgeous. I am not much help as I would probably get both. :heart:

They are both so pretty…it depends…do you already have a black and gold bag, which is so classic and pretty...if not the navy with silver is gorgeous. I am not much help as I would probably get both. :heart:

Thank you! I don't have any black bags....but I am not sure if that is for a reason...never found a black one I like...