Chanel Wallet - Need Some Help Please

tchan2022

Nov 27, 2012
Hello,

I puchased a change purse/wallet but noticed that there seems to be an awkward curvature on the right side. Is this normal for the wallet or should I be worried? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Enclosed are two pictures.

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
It's up to you....

leather is soft and pliable and as it opens and closes it'll pull or give, depending on how much you fill it.

If it bothers YOU, that's all the matters IMO. Have you used it? Has it changed after putting things inside?

LuxBagLVr

Chanel-aholic
Nov 15, 2010
Toronto
I can see what you're talking about. It's not completely obvious but being a picky person myself, i can see how it'd be bothersome. I would exchange it.

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
Hello,

I puchased a change purse/wallet but noticed that there seems to be an awkward curvature on the right side. Is this normal for the wallet or should I be worried? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Enclosed are two pictures.
Look fine to me but if you are unhappy you should exchange it my friend

tchan2022

Nov 27, 2012
Look fine to me but if you are unhappy you should exchange it my friend
Thanks for your replies. I really appreciate your help. I returned the wallet as there were other flaws inside the wallet itself that made me second guess it.

Thank you again for your feedback.

dingdong79

Feb 21, 2011
Thanks for your replies. I really appreciate your help. I returned the wallet as there were other flaws inside the wallet itself that made me second guess it.

Thank you again for your feedback.
which location did you return it to?