Chanel wallet for my jumbo

littles mom

littles mom
Oct 5, 2013
Hi! Can you all let me know what you use in your jumbo flap? I have card cases for my M/L and mini but want some good ideas ( new fresh wallet) for my jumbo. Also, do any of you use non Chanel wallets like LV or mix up colors? I have a black caviar GHW. Should I buy a matching wallet or get a patent, bright color or something different totally?

I find that my coin pouch and LV cles works well in my jumbo flap. Since I don't carry money often and carry cards, it's no need to have such a large wallet. Plus, it keeps my bag light weight.

Hi! Can you all let me know what you use in your jumbo flap? I have card cases for my M/L and mini but want some good ideas ( new fresh wallet) for my jumbo. Also, do any of you use non Chanel wallets like LV or mix up colors? I have a black caviar GHW. Should I buy a matching wallet or get a patent, bright color or something different totally?

I just got my LV ZCP and I love it?!

I have to admit I use card cases more too as I dont carry much cash ever. and the Jumbo does get heavy to carry all day, so I try to keep it lighter if I can. Also give me more room to carry the whopping big Chanel sunglass case (they are so big). I kind of think the days of big wallets are over for most of us ladies as we seem to carry less cash now. I have a LV Zippy coin purse and adore that too - but usually use my Chanel coin purse (with the closeable flap) in my Chanel bags. I really think what you use inside your bags does not matter, and you can mix brands too - I do that as well - it is about getting things to fit!

Thank you all for your replies! It helps to hear everyone's opinions. Especially from those of you that have been carrying jumbos and know how heavy they can become. I haven't carried one yet. :smile:

I use a LV Etoile and it fits great and looks fine... I'm not into carrying multiple pieces, i.e., card cases plus change purse, etc.; also, I can't be bothered changing wallets at the same velocity with which I change bags lol

I also have been carrying card cases more and more, even in my jumbos. My goyard continental wallet was too heavy. I just received this card case/coin pouch today. It holds about 10 cards, then coins, cash whatever in the other zip part. I also carry this red Chanel wallet, and my LV zip coin pouch (which hold a lot)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410668786.609969.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410668809.010450.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410669007.728774.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410669026.000888.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410669041.712641.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410669056.203123.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410669101.892643.jpg

I use my chanel card case with most of my bags. However I have a pink LV empriente compact wallet that I LOVE and goes well with everything. Here is a pic with few of my bags :smile:

Attachments

• collage2.png
    collage2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 842
Last edited:
I use my LV clie as a wallet in all my bags. I have a lv compact zippy wallet too but I hardly use it now because I like how small and compact the clie is. :smile: and like others mentioned, keeps the bag light and let's you fit more stuff.