Chanel vs YSL college bag? (Pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag should I KEEP?

1. Chanel

38 vote(s)
    90.5%
  2. YSL

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. Chanel to keep. Where did you get the Chanel for that price btw? It's s very good price imo

2. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really dislike YSL bags because of the large and aggressive YSL hardware. My vote is Chanel all the way.

3. How about the YSL loulou in black with silver hardware? The shiny and puffy leather gives it a dressier and more classic look than the college. More reasonably priced than the Chanel classic flap.

4. I voted for you to keep the Chanel. I have actually owned the YSL College bag and eventually sold it. As you mentioned, it will lose structure over time. When that happens, due to the heavy front facing logo, the bag will not longer sit upright and will tip forward annoyingly.

5. I don't even like black caviar with SHW and I think it looks so good on you.