Chanel vs Louis Vuitton

Isabella

Mar 22, 2006
Hi! I'm new! I'm so glad I found this place, as I absolutely love purses.

Recently I've been debating on which of these two purses I should go after .. they are on Ebay, but I'm willing to take that chance. So which one do you like better? And do either of them look noticeably fake to you?

LOUIS VUITTON GLOBE SHOPPER
9a_1.JPG
8a_1.JPG

(more can be found at this link)

CHANEL
14_1.JPG
39_1.JPG

(more here)

So, what do you think?

Hi and welcome! :nuts:

Both are fakes, unfortunately :sad: The dustbag on the LV looks fake, and real LV bags don't come with those little envelopes. On the Chanel, the craftsmanship looks shoddy, the price is too low for an authentic Chanel, and I wouldn't buy such an expensive item from a seller with only one feedback comment.

There are authentic bags on eBay, but it just takes some searching. Feel free to post about questioning a bag's authenticity in the Seller Watch section, and don't forget to include the link to the eBay auction. There are many knowledgeable members who can help you out.

I hope this helps! :nuts:

Haha, thanks everyone! Obviously, I am not very good at spotting fakes .. but I definitely wouldn't want to walk around with something so blaringly fake. I'm going to pursue the Chanel bag, but find an "authentic"-looking one, and will post in the appropriate forum. Thanks so much for all your help!

Isabella said:
Haha, thanks everyone! Obviously, I am not very good at spotting fakes .. but I definitely wouldn't want to walk around with something so blaringly fake. I'm going to pursue the Chanel bag, but find an "authentic"-looking one, and will post in the appropriate forum. Thanks so much for all your help!

Just a heads up, please do not post a pic or a thread about purchasing a "authentic-looking" Chanel bag, there's no appropriate Forum for that. We DO NOT support counterfeit products here.