Chanel virgin...help with sunglasses ? Please

Oct 10, 2006
I am considering purchasing a pair of Chanel sunglasses:happydance: ...but I am clueless of names, styles, colors etc...:shrugs:

Anyone own a pair..and have pics to post so I can see what different styles look like?:wondering

thanks much!:winkiss:

I would also try eBay - sort listings by highest price and usually the highest price Chanel's are authentic. But I'm only recommending you try eBay as a reference - don't buy unless you are sure of authenticity.

I agree with smooth, ebay is a great way to look at styles, colors, etc. I just received a NM catalog and scanned this page. I kinda like them, but would have to see them in person. They retail for $350.

Attachments

• Chanel-Sunglasses.jpg
    Chanel-Sunglasses.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 57
i purchased mine from ebay when i found that the style i wanted was sold out in australia. i am trying to remember who i purchased from.. he is in NY and a huge sunglasses store - my glasses came with all the insurance/warranty forms and price tags still attached so i think he lists his stuff on ebay that is also in his shop.. and just posts them out. Anyway.. i cant recommend him enough.. his price was cheaper than the chanel RRP here.. and when i went back into CHanel the lady SA was won over too and wanted to buy a pair for herself.
(this was a few years ago though)
eBay: CHANEL 5045 LIGHT BROWN TORTOISE QUILTED SIL SUNGLASSES (item 260020097321 end time Nov-10-06 16:40:55 PST)
mine are a dark brown though. sorry i cant remember the sellers name! i will have a look on my history and find out.

I agree with the previous posts. EBay is an excellent reference, and you can see which style (and style #) you like. However, you really need to try them on before buying them. They all fit extremely variably. The style you like may not fit your face.

I have a flat nose with a miniscule bridge, and most of the awesome styles don't fit me without looking plastered on my face.

You can go to Chanel.com and find a nearest optical/sunglass location and see if they have what you want in stock. Once you have that done, you can shop around for the best price.

Good luck!