Chanel Virgin Alert!

Reemango

Apr 27, 2008
Hey all!
Well i'm quite new on this site and i have never owned a Chanel bag ( unless you count a few bags that my mother owns). I think its about time i get a bag..

I do intend to get a bag from the Classic collection soon.. but i do have my eye on this bag- its from the new Collection..
Its the Metallic Crackled Calfskin Flap bag adorned with Cut out Chanel Signature-

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/7-met...dorned-with-cut-out-chanel-signature-1,1,16,3

Should i get this? has anyone seen this bag in the stores?

any thoughts will be much appreciated :smile:

Hi, welcome.
The link is not working properly.

I have seen this bag IRL and very stunning.
However; IMO one day the CC cut-out might flip over a bit. It is a high-metainence bag.

If you really like it:yes:, why not?

I have seen this bag also and is stunning but to me it is more of a going out bag .. if that is what you are looking for - go for it!

Heidi Montag has that bag and she practically always wears it...

I think it's a cool bag, but the fact i see pictures of her wearing it to every event almost ..has me kinda burned out on it...but her photos do make for good modeling pics of it :yes:

if i were u id go for it .. specially if u go out alot n stuff plus its different.. it has 2 different tones 2! ur still gettin a classic anyways later right! ive seen it on some pics and it looks very nice..