Chanel VIP Gift Bracelets! So cute!

LVorDie

Marc Jacobs LV Denim Obsessed
Jun 6, 2014
This gift was not given to me by a Sales Associate, but I got it from someone who got it as a VIP Gift (someone who spent obviously way more than I do at Chanel, lol! I guess she’s earned it!)

These are the rubber bracelets used for promotion or causes usually but I love them with the embossed CHANEL! So cute!!!

They look and fit great. I think this will be a cute little Chanel thing to wear with athletic stuff and a black mini in the summer!

Xoxo! #LVorDieIMG_1543890929.988602.jpgIMG_1543890944.672105.jpg

Last edited:
I always thought most / all of the VIP GIFT shenanigans was fake and chanel didnt in fact give stuff like this out. do they?
Absolutely positively they give out VIP gifts :smile: I have gotten VIP gifts at LV, but never Chanel. Hopefully some other folks can chime in on their gifts!? #LVorDie

Am I the only one raising my eyebrow at a "VIP gift" that costs a fraction of a cent? Chanel has to be trolling.
I agree a rubber bracelet hardly seems to be a gift for someone they consider a vip. I would probably bust out laughing if they said here is your gift for spending thousands with us.

Reactions: cjj
Ummm wow. I really hope that's not the actual VIP gift. Their VIP customers typically spend at LEAST high 5 figures for the year. In places like London or Dubai, the VIP customers would probably be in the 6 figures or more for the year.

So if I dropped ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS at a store and they sent me THAT as a "VIP" gift, I would make a beeline for Dior and Hermes in about 3 seconds flat and forget about Chanel and their bottom-shelf gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjj