Chanel VIP Gift Bracelets! So cute!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    This gift was not given to me by a Sales Associate, but I got it from someone who got it as a VIP Gift (someone who spent obviously way more than I do at Chanel, lol! I guess she’s earned it!)

These are the rubber bracelets used for promotion or causes usually but I love them with the embossed CHANEL! So cute!!!

They look and fit great. I think this will be a cute little Chanel thing to wear with athletic stuff and a black mini in the summer!

Xoxo! #LVorDie IMG_1543890929.988602.jpg IMG_1543890944.672105.jpg

2. Id wear that daily!

LVorDie likes this.
  3. I always thought most / all of the VIP GIFT shenanigans was fake and chanel didnt in fact give stuff like this out. do they?

4. Absolutely positively they give out VIP gifts :smile: I have gotten VIP gifts at LV, but never Chanel. Hopefully some other folks can chime in on their gifts!? #LVorDie

5. Ya over the years a lot of fake “gifts” have been sold on line. I’m not commenting on what was posted.

yoga1566 and LVorDie like this.
  6. Am I the only one raising my eyebrow at a "VIP gift" that costs a fraction of a cent? Chanel has to be trolling.

designerloves, Rugby, PamB and 5 others like this.
  7. I love this! I like the black/white theme. Chanel does in deed give out VIP gifts. Last year I got a beautyfull Pink pouch

LVorDie likes this.
  8. Yes!! To be able to get these gifts you are required to spend ridiculous amount of money in a year, so to be gifted with this kinda low quality stuff almost feels like an insult :shocked:

9. They are cute!

MarLie likes this.
  10. Sorry for asking but did you received it from the Amsterdam boutique?

11. I agree a rubber bracelet hardly seems to be a gift for someone they consider a vip. I would probably bust out laughing if they said here is your gift for spending thousands with us.

cjj likes this.
  12. #12 Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Ummm wow. I really hope that's not the actual VIP gift. Their VIP customers typically spend at LEAST high 5 figures for the year. In places like London or Dubai, the VIP customers would probably be in the 6 figures or more for the year.

So if I dropped ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS at a store and they sent me THAT as a "VIP" gift, I would make a beeline for Dior and Hermes in about 3 seconds flat and forget about Chanel and their bottom-shelf gifts.

cjj likes this.
  13. I’ve got this dominoes and a hand cream with my last purchase...:hbeat:
    B0121F51-5585-4306-940B-5183EFF96C28.jpeg

14. This is stunning! So great that you have an SA that is so appreciative of you! And thanks for the gorgeous pic
    Enjoy them in good health #LVorDie

mungoo33, MarLie and artax like this.
  15. Hi Bibi, I did not get it from the boutique. I got it at a VIP event

Bibi25260 likes this.