CHANEL VIP Christmas gift

Do the VIP gifts only go to those who purchase at an actual Chanel Boutique? Wondering about those who purchase solely through a department store like Nordstrom or NM etc. If you stay loyal to that particular store and buy lots from the Chanel there do they ever give out gifts? I'm far, far, far away from that but I just wondered what others experience was.

Do the VIP gifts only go to those who purchase at an actual Chanel Boutique? Wondering about those who purchase solely through a department store like Nordstrom or NM etc. If you stay loyal to that particular store and buy lots from the Chanel there do they ever give out gifts? I'm far, far, far away from that but I just wondered what others experience was.

Yes, they are given from the stand alone boutiques. I have done my fair share of shopping at NM Chanel in the past and never received anything. Now that I shop solely at the boutique, I have received gifts from my SA during birthdays and Christmas.

Reactions: mungoo33
I dont think there’s any gift or reward in particular that you could have in Department Stores but if youre super close with your SA, you could get access to their employee discount and employee perks (think old season items at 70% off).I meant this in a discreet way because theyre not allowed to use it to other persons except their family.

Reactions: LVlover2009
It depends but you have to spend a certain threshold. I was told tier one VIP is to spend around $25k, tier 2 is to spend $25k-75k, tier 3 is well over $100k. And then there’s those who spend like millions who get like a bag made for them [emoji33].

This is at a stand alone boutique though - I’m pretty sure NM/Saks/department stores do not qualify.

I’ve only ever received 1 VIP gift ever. This was from a year and a half ago:

c71d6e5fcaaa3562710bc125472b7fc4.jpg

Does the purchase spend amount count towards purchases in only one country? I have purchased multiple bags from 3 different countries in Europe recently and was wondering if that helps at all or you need to be consistent with one SA at one particular store, thanks!

Does the purchase spend amount count towards purchases in only one country? I have purchased multiple bags from 3 different countries in Europe recently and was wondering if that helps at all or you need to be consistent with one SA at one particular store, thanks!
I think it counts only in one country because every EU country has it's own Chanel admin. In France, UK and Holland I've different clientnumbers. Although I've been told some years ago they want to merge all data.
I even hit the VIP amount one year but hadn't received anything but Christmas cards for several years I believe it depends on the boutique and SA.

Reactions: peppiness76