CHANEL VINTAGE XL JUMBO and comparison pics

Thanks everyone... im not worried about her comments i know its real but its just annoying that ppl just assume cuz they dont know something abouive a bag.. she saoid its tooo big for a jumbo and i said helllooo its vintage..

anywhoo.. i got both the shoes and the bag from 2 diff friends,.. the shoes i got a while ago the jumbo just 2 days ago..

having a jumbo and vintage makes no diff cuz they are soooo diff. the vintage is bigger larger hardeware and gold so its cool to have both..

im in kuwait now im going home today once i get home ill take more pics.. but im 5'9 and size 12 so i may not be the perfect person to model teehee

Love it... how much did you pay for it? Where did you get it? I've been looking on ebay but its a bit pricey $1400 or so. I bought one for my mom 3 years ago on ebay for 500!

WOW!! 500$ i wish i bought it for that ! no i got it for 1100 but i think its worth it but cuz its GREAT condition and its soo hot and they are hard to come by.

Love the bag and the shoes! Your purse is such a great find! I got one on ebay last week and won't have it for another week or so - now I can't wait! I have to say the Vintage Jumbo is really beautiful - it's the first classic Flap to really leave me gawking ;p

Whoohooo~
Congrat for the beautiful new bag! :girlsigh:
Thanks for sharing the comparison pics too..
Don't worry about the collegue, perhaps she is jealous hence saying that insensitive comment!

:okay::love: I have one,too, and yes, they are just gorgeous. For all you ladies who are looking for one.....I got mine on Ebay from a seller named Kaorin. She is in Japan and I have seen her sell more than one of these. I asked her how and she said that her mother has lots of friends with them and they want new ones, etc,etc. so she sells them. Anyway, you might email her and ask if she know of any more. I have read that there are more Chanel bags in Japan than in any other country in the world!!

i'm an original owner of the XL vintage, current jumbo as well as a small classic flap from around 1990 + ~ all w gold hw...i adore them ...to me, they say "chanel" ... i wore XL jumbo recently & felt a gal w newer jumbo w silver hw & new chain was giving me "unfriendly looks"?????
Joan

Congrats BabyBoo! The vintage jumbo is gorgeous! And I totally agree with you that having both the vintage jumbo and new jumbo doesn't overlap. I get two totally different vibes from the two flaps.

It's stunning! Congrats on your purchase!!!

Congrats BabyBoo! The vintage jumbo is gorgeous! And I totally agree with you that having both the vintage jumbo and new jumbo doesn't overlap. I get two totally different vibes from the two flaps.

It's stunning! Congrats on your purchase!!!

I agree congratulations! babyboo love your flats too:biggrin: