CHANEL VINTAGE XL JUMBO and comparison pics

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
ok i jsut got this yesterdaya nd im OVER THE MOON!! its soooooooooo hot!! ive taken pics of it next to my chanel jumbo for comparision and its just bigger and better.. i cant explin, pplt hat dont know chanel though think its weird ( this girl in my office said it looked fake) was very upset!!

anyyywhoo i love it and my first ever chanel shoes....

enjoyyyy

Attachments

• 02122007417.jpg
    02122007417.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 5,210
  • 05022006428.jpg
    05022006428.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5,118
  • 05022006420.jpg
    05022006420.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 4,844
  • 05022006429.jpg
    05022006429.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 5,072
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fabulous bag....wat a vintage find! Congrats:flowers:

Love your ballet flats too, it's so cute:love:

Great pics! Great XL jumbo ... don't you love its size? This is one of my all-time favorite Chanel bags!

CONGRATS ... PS. take it as a compliment that ppl who DON'T know Chanel think it's fake. Those of us who do will give you that admiring smile when we walk past. :smile:

heheh thanks guys...

and thanks C for making the pics big i dont know how to do that!!

as for the girl i know some ppl jsut know wht they see in mags and stuff rather than the vintage stuff...

when did the vintage go out of production?

heheh thanks guys...

and thanks C for making the pics big i dont know how to do that!!

as for the girl i know some ppl jsut know wht they see in mags and stuff rather than the vintage stuff...

when did the vintage go out of production?

No prob, u are most welcome! I'm happy u found the XL jumbo, it's definitely a keeper:love:

Hey, don't be upset abt the comments from the gal, she doesn't appreciate bags at all, how can she tell a difference btw fake vs real, she needs serious rehab HELP here at the purse forum....LOL

Baby boo...how tall are you? Can you model your vintage XL bag? I'm 5 ft exactly and I just sold my vintage XL because I thought it was way too big on me. I'm hoping that I didn't make a mistake! Yikes! I saw your bag and I feel some regret creeping up already. congrats....it's a gorgeous bag!