Chanel Vintage Ligne

1. I saw the classic medium in distressed calfskin in a Chanel store and love it. Does anyone own one and have a photo? I'm crazy about it but I'm not sure about buying one.

2. I saw it last weekend...it is beautiful.

3. Thanks! But i can't find a picture of it anywhere....

4. Ok, found it!!

[​IMG]

5. I Love That Bag And The Messenger Version Too...beautiful.

6. It's Absolutely Gorgeous

7. I badly want a reissue, but its not available here. Do you think this is a good alternative?

8. What's retail for this bag please? Anybody?

9. It's around $1780.

10. May I add that it is sold out completely and there is one last piece on hold for me. That's why I am really pulling my hair out.

11. Tammy D the Amsterdam Chanel store still has some reissues (they had grey and black 226)...unfortunately I don't have their phone number right now.I'm not sure where you are but maybe you could call them?

I like this bag,but I wish that it didn't have the huge CHANEL imprint.And if it's really the reissue you want,maybe hold out for one of the fall bags?

12. Me likey :love:

13. Thanks so much! Amsterdam is too far away from here...:biggrin:
    I was told the new reissues would be in suede - I can't stand suede.

I like this black one, but I'm really wondering if it will be a classic. Do you think it is?

14. Oh it'll definitely be a classic Tammy...there's nothing about it that will date.

Suede reissues?:sick: :yucky: Boy am I glad that that's just a vicious rumour!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice