Chanel Vamp Nail Varnish VS Chanel Black Satin

1. Does anyone have any feelings about these colors? I'm into the black-nail varnish-chic look...:graucho:

Does anyone have any information about how these colors look? I know the Vamp is a very dark rouge, and black satin, is well, black...but are there any thoughts or preferences?

2. oooh, I love the dark rouge. . . so much more depth!

3. I like MAC's nightfall best! its like a deep metallic black/grey very yummy!

4. I guess I'll have to go deface my nails at the local makeup boutique with various chanel varnishes! ;) Thanks gals!

5. I need to check out the Black Satin. I love Vamp. It's great on fingers and on toes. It's a very sexy color.

6. oohhh...:nuts: , thanks Mocean! I'm gonna try that color, really sounds yummyy! I love Chanel Vamp, but I use the MAC version of the Vamp (because I get 40% off). It's always on my toes! :tender:

7. Vamp- for sure!!!

8. oo how fun - back in the mid 90's Chanel Vamp was ALLLLL the rage. I think I went through 2 bottles of it during it's prime time! I am excited - I love deep rich colors for fall!

9. I'd love to see a photo of black satin IRL! :flowers:

10. Vamp is nice, but I always thought it had too much red... I LOVED Very Vamp which came out later and had more "black" in the color--it was a GREAT super dark, black-red... I prefer Black Satin over Vamp. Vamp's just a deep red to me. I think Black Satin is more avant garde, but that's just my take.

11. Can someone describe "black satin" to me? I can't find any photo's of it anywhere.

Is it a matte black - or does it have any shimmer to it?

tia!

12. Is Vamp the same as Rouge Noir ??
    Because i went to the Chanel counter about 1 month ago looking for a black polish and the darkest they had was Rouge Noir, which i havent taken off since i first put it on.. i :heart: it !!!! I usually apply about 3 coats so its super dark... Im yet to see Black Satin.. i imagine it to be beautiful though :nuts:

13. OMG chanel has black nail polish? Always when I go and ask them they just stare and me....better go and check this out!

14. I'm going to try OPI's lincoln park after dark instead...

15. ^^That's a good color too--but it's too "purple" for me.

I'd describe Black Satin from Chanel as a true "real" black with a very subtle slight silver shimmer. But it looks more like black shiny ink, for lack of a better description.

Black Satin is a limited edition color from what I know, so if you're interested--go check it ou!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice