Chanel Valentine bag

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Hey,
Does anyone own this bag? It's from the Valentine's collection! I love it and has been looking for it since forever! I finally found one on eBay and was going to buy it but someone beat me to it :sad: Since I don't live in the US or Europe, does anyone know if this specific bag is still avaliable anywhere in the US or Europe or can find it? And also what is the retail, does anyone know? Thanks so much for your help!

chanelheartsbag.jpg

I already saw that but I'm specifically looking for the exact bag in the picture, it's light pink and i only want this shape.. I still want to know what's the official retail of it? :sad:

habibty

I think you can find it in the chanel store in Dubai, call them and find out..>PM if you want me to give you their number....I think its around the 4000 4500 Dhs

OMG i just called the Chanel in wafi city and they have one piece left so i reserved it.. it's 4140 dirham btw so around $1150 .. THANK YOU so much.. This is like my dream Chanel.. !!!

thanks again, walla i cant believe i got it.. i was dying for this bag for the longest time.. im goin to go to aramex now and give them the money and they will bring for me so inshalla in a few days it will be here :biggrin: