Which Chanel urban spirit size?

• Mini

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Small

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

xolinny5711

Feb 5, 2011
I can’t decide between black Chanel GHW urban spirit in size mini or small.

I am 5’2” 135lbs and had a baby recently. Mini is so cute especially as a top handle and would hold the essentials. But small would hold more. However, I’m not sure if I would want to load it up due to sagging/creasing. What do you guys think??

get the small!! More practical IMHO. I saw the mini IRL and still prefer my small. The mini is trendy since mini bags are still so popular right now but the small is timeless. It’s like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. The small is just right (I think the large looks too big on me personally, and size is more like a real backpack for school if that makes sense) while small is still trendy but also practical.

get the small!! More practical IMHO. I saw the mini IRL and still prefer my small. The mini is trendy since mini bags are still so popular right now but the small is timeless. It’s like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. The small is just right (I think the large looks too big on me personally, and size is more like a real backpack for school if that makes sense) while small is still trendy but also practical.

Right now my options are: a mini in calfskin or small in lambskin. The thing is, I’m worried about how the lambskin will hold up with such a casual bag... or else I’d probably get the small for practicality.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
I compared the small and mini size. The mini is super cute but it just doesn’t fit very much at all. I ended up getting the small and i think it’s perfect. I got a Samorga bag organiser to stop the base sagging. It fits a good amount - I can get my iPhone X plus and even a double clutch with chain inside and much more. I don’t like to over fill my bags so you could probably get even more in

I have a mini USB in lambskin from 19P. I’ve used it quite a lot and I don’t baby my bags. It’s held up well although I’ve noticed some creasing near the top of the bag from normal use. It doesn’t bother me, but if u think it will bother you, then calf is prob the way to go?

I have the small. I got it when it was first released, in January 2016 I think, in lambskin. Still looking brand new. HTH!
How is it still and what color is it? Just got a preloved one in lamb and it looks pretty good but has some minor edge wear on the leather where the top flap folds. It’s from 2016 as well

How is it still and what color is it? Just got a preloved one in lamb and it looks pretty good but has some minor edge wear on the leather where the top flap folds. It’s from 2016 as well
Mine is blue with silver hw. Still looking good. I use it on rotation on spring/summer. Still winter down under so she’s tucked away. Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: vivaciousbev1