Chanel Unicorns Reveal - Worthy of BDay Celebration

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
With lots going on lately and since there has been very minimal sleep and I'm in "survival mode" dealing with many things and stress associated, there was not much/any time for shopping.

I stopped browsing online shopping sites, I did not go to the mall for 2 months (WHAT?!), and as such, Chanel. I thought I would be safe. :no:

Then again, I have a special boy bag that I've tagged and excited to get for my birthday - which already happened but the bag is still not here yet to date! How is it that Act II is still not all here yet?! :tdown:

Anyway, that seriously was all that I wanted and needed for my birthday, and I truly didn't have anything on my radar (and was very happy that I don't have anything that I wanted).

However, as we all do here, we're often caught by surprise. I am not proud, but I look at them and know that I couldn't say no even now. At least they're not ones I would regret and know I will continue to love.

and of course.. we know there's one more that has yet to arrive... :girlsigh:

Here we go... again... :P

There will be 3 items, but the last one was from March actually and I didn't have time to do this. It's also my most excited one so we'll save it for last. :happydance:
IMG_2269.jpg