Chanel unicorns are real! Or Ode to BlueCherry and Michelle- Small reveal

SomethingGoodCanWork

In Clown World on Prison Planet
Feb 10, 2017
Ever since I bought and returned a wallet to Chanel in August of last year, I’ve been looking for a cardholder in the same limited edition series. Both have been sold out in the EU since about the time I returned the wallet. Due to a less than sprightly Chanel SA I missed the cardholder by mere days. ( https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/a-reveal-that-fizzled.992186/ ) The cardholder turned into a unicorn for me, as it’s limited edition and I was sure I’d never find it in new condition again.

But I wasn’t counting on the bag and slg hunting prowess extraordinaire of our own fabulous BlueCherry. Incredibly enough, a few weeks ago, she found a brand new one in Hong Kong! And via Michelle / SMCC_Luxury_Closet, who had to go to some major efforts to have it sent to me, it’s finally all mine! And I LOVE it! I hope this is an encouraging enabling story for anyone longing and looking for their own Chanel unicorn. Thank you BlueCherry and Michelle for making this Chanel dream unicorn possible for me :heart:

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

I spy something in black Chevron : ) :yahoo:
IMG_3750.JPG

My long longed for :girlsigh:Chanel So Black 2.55 Flap cardholder with back pocket :love:
IMG_3755.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3761.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3759.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 901
Last edited:
SGCW what a fabulous story and yes the hunt was real. I felt it was my personal mission to find this wallet as I know what it’s like to get your unicorn, be it big or small lol.

The leather looks absolutely scrumptious and no words needed for the stunning black hardware. I am so happy for you and hope to see lots of pics of this gorgeous wallet out and about.

Enjoy it immensely my lovely :smooch: :hugs: : :flowers:

BIG Congrats on finally finding your unicorn wallet — it is breathtakingly beautiful and perfect. What a sweetheart that BlueCherry is for her tremendous help. I am really happy that you never gave up and got this little beauty after so many months. Congrats again and enjoy your fabulous first CC.

BIG Congrats on finally finding your unicorn wallet — it is breathtakingly beautiful and perfect. What a sweetheart that BlueCherry is for her tremendous help. I am really happy that you never gave up and got this little beauty after so many months. Congrats again and enjoy your fabulous first CC.
Thank you, dear IM, with the help of tPF friends it seems anything is possible. I had given up but BlueCherry had not, luckily. It wouldn't surprise me if she even finds my last two Bal City unicorns, a like new Red Lipstick/Rouge Vif and Cyclamen :graucho:

I found both just recently actually, condition described like new, but both were serious SNADs. One so bad, Rebelle, didn't even send it out to me but got back to me with pics apologising for the condition of the bag :rolleyes: Which makes me think very highly of Rebelle- and even more convinced that there is an epidemic of sudden visual impairment striking many sellers just when assessing the condition of their items for sale :P

Reactions: Iamminda
Persistence definitely paid off here. What a beautiful piece! Congrats and enjoy!!
Yes it did, and I'm so glad I returned the wallet and didn't keep it just because it was the last one and held out for finding this cardholder instead. It's just what I wanted. Thank you, Vanessa :flowers:

Looks amazing!! Congrats on your beautiful find
Thank you, plue, I do love it! :loveeyes:

Reactions: plue89
Yayyyyy you found it!!!:loveeyes: Major congrats to you, my friend! It’s such a rare stunning piece and just perfect!!!:heart::heart::heart:
Dear Auvina, I hope you are well! :hugs:Thank you- and for your help in the other thread :heart: Yes, this cardholder is everything that I wanted from the wallet but not being able to see them in a store at the time, I made the wrong choice. Luckily it all worked out. I can tell you that the creasing on the back of the wallet, that bothered me so much, is not a problem on this cardholder as it opens up so differently. Finally, my first little Chanel :love:

Reactions: Auvina15
Great story! Congrats on this little black beauty!
I remember reading your original thread, and I'm so happy you get to report back with that fabulous news! Your cardholder is gorgeous. :love: Plus, I'm not gonna lie, I love it when TPFers come back and tell me the rest of a story.....bonus points for TPF help with a happy ending! Enjoy and congratulations. :heart:
Thank you both, lovely ladies :hbeat: I was hoping it'd serve as inspiration because I had really given up on ever finding it, especially brand new still with Chanel. And yes, I also love to hear what happens after, too many threads here that just leave us hanging.

Acquiring this unicorn made me content for a few days, but now I've started pining for a red flap cardholder in the smaller size without the back pocket. Because of course this is necessary when you just need a few cards, some cash and a car fob. Especially one in red :yes: It's a never ending pursuit! :lol:

SGCW what a fabulous story and yes the hunt was real. I felt it was my personal mission to find this wallet as I know what it’s like to get your unicorn, be it big or small lol.

The leather looks absolutely scrumptious and no words needed for the stunning black hardware. I am so happy for you and hope to see lots of pics of this gorgeous wallet out and about.

Enjoy it immensely my lovely :smooch: :hugs: : :flowers:
My dear, :hugs:you know I'm so happy with it :hbeat: It's a perfect Chanel in my eyes. Also, the calf leather seems quite sturdy which is a great plus as I'll be using this cardholder a lot :yes: But as you may have read in the post above, I'm already on to my next conquests :facepalm: :lol:

The plan was the smaller flap cardholder in red, but the more I think about it, what I really need is another large one with the back pocket in red, for variation, and then the smaller one without the back pocket in black for handling a bit of more wear and tear for just putting in my back pocket when running errands, going to the local market etc. Yes, sounds like a plan :tup: :lol: