Chanel Two-toned Slingback Thoughts?

I have four pairs and am a little slingback crazy!
  1. Grey felt and black velvet toe heel
  2. (Classic) Beige leather and black grosgrain toe heel
  3. Beige leather and white patent toe flat
  4. Beige suede and black satin toe flat
I am typically a size 5.5-6 in shoes, and took my slingbacks in a size 35. I wear 35.5 in Louboutin heels and Manolo Blahnik Hangisi flats.

I find that the flat slingbacks run true to size, while the heeled version I decided to size half a size down (although I think I could have done a full size down). If you have narrow heels like me, you're going to want to size down in the heel version to prevent the slings from falling. For the heel version, make sure the back of your heel doesn't hang over the edge, but there also shouldn't be a lot of space showing the sole.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Thank you to those who reply :smile:
I still have not gotten the shoes yet as sizing is still a dilemma lol But I finally found some sizing information, so 37.5 in Chanel slingback is 24.5cm while 38 is 25.5cm.
I mentioned before that I am around 24-24.5cm but my friend told me to get 25.5cm instead as my feet will move back while walking. That's what she said lol I haven't owned heels for a long time now so I can't help but I did tried on a Gucci Marmont heels and I was 37.5 there so now I'm in a dilemma whether to get a 37.5 or 38.

Thank you to those who reply :smile:
I still have not gotten the shoes yet as sizing is still a dilemma lol But I finally found some sizing information, so 37.5 in Chanel slingback is 24.5cm while 38 is 25.5cm.
I mentioned before that I am around 24-24.5cm but my friend told me to get 25.5cm instead as my feet will move back while walking. That's what she said lol I haven't owned heels for a long time now so I can't help but I did tried on a Gucci Marmont heels and I was 37.5 there so now I'm in a dilemma whether to get a 37.5 or 38.
I got my slingbacks this week!!! So here is my deal with shoes. I have a bunion on my left foot and that foot is also bigger. I bought a 39.5. The right shoe is a tad (literally) big but the SA at Neiman gave me some pads for that foot. Once in (hard to explain) it doesn't cause slip and doesn't look like you have room. There is no way I could get the 39 and not be in pain. I wear a 39.5 in Chloe and the right shoe is always a tad big but pads solve the problem. I love the cork ones they give you in the store too. The shoes are stunning. Good luck. Oh on a side note I tried the ballet flats on in a 39.5 and I was swimming in them.

I recently bought a pair of the heeled slingbacks and I love them, but they're so uncomfortable to wear - I get blisters on my toes :/ Does anyone have any tips on how to make them more comfortable?

I recently bought a pair of the heeled slingbacks and I love them, but they're so uncomfortable to wear - I get blisters on my toes :/ Does anyone have any tips on how to make them more comfortable?
Mine are new and have not worn yet. They can be stretched. Have you thought about stretching them just a little bit?

Can anyone help? I may have dreamed them, but does this shoe exist in a gray suede with a black toe cap? Does anyone have a photo if so and what season it was from? Many thanks!

Hi! I’m a big slingback fan and look for new colors each season. The only ones I am aware of that were gray were tweed with a velvet cap toe. I don’t recall any gray suede with the classic leather or grossgrain cap toe. But then again the boutiques vs stores do order different combos.

If you are thinking of the gray tweed, I recall they were maybe two years ago so 2016 would be my guess.

Hi! I’m a big slingback fan and look for new colors each season. The only ones I am aware of that were gray were tweed with a velvet cap toe. I don’t recall any gray suede with the classic leather or grossgrain cap toe. But then again the boutiques vs stores do order different combos.

If you are thinking of the gray tweed, I recall they were maybe two years ago so 2016 would be my guess.
No, I'm not a big fan of tweed. I'm pretty sure the gray suede was something I just thought up in my head as I've googled a ton and couldn't find anything :sad: but thank you for the response!