Chanel Tweed Bags

Thank you ladies. I contacted 3 Chanel stores and associates and was not crazy for any of the tweed being offered this season nor did they have anything from previous season that caught my eye. i did pull the trigger on a beautiful bag from the cruise collection 2016. I fell in love with the colors. Introducing my first pre loved Chanel. View attachment 3931536 View attachment 3931537

Congrats on your bag. Love the colors, subtle and classy.

Reactions: 2manychins and Roe
Hello,

I wanted to get some opinions on Chanel Tweed Bags. Chanel always has a tweed bag of sort every season and I've been thinking about adding a tweed bag to my collection. Is tweed always in? Is it a classic staple? Your thoughts?

I've been intrigued a few times to buy one but the whole snagging possibility paired with my OCD (when it comes to bags) has stopped me. They're so lovely to look at but I personally would be too paranoid about the snagging and pilling.

I've been intrigued a few times to buy one but the whole snagging possibility paired with my OCD (when it comes to bags) has stopped me. They're so lovely to look at but I personally would be too paranoid about the snagging and pilling.

A snag or pull can likely be fixed by a seamstress, they know how to pull it back like they would with a jacket or sweater.