Chanel Trunk show question

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
As I mentionned I would like to get a reissue in the near future, preferably from the s/s'07 season if any of the colours appeal to me. Does every Neiman M. / Chanel boutique have these trunk shows and is that where I would put my name down on a waitlist? How would I get invited? Can I ask to attend? Sorry for all the questions, but I've only ever put myself on a waitlist once and it was through the phone with Bergdoff G. Thank you for your patience.I am so :confused1:

It's holiday, many people are busy w/ family today. . .

Do you have an SA you regularly work w/?
If so, call them and ask and request an invite for their next one.
If not, I'd go to NM and find an SA you like and start a rapport w/ them asking these questions:yes:

Hi girlie... you do not need an invite for a trunk show but in order to know that one is going on, you would have to receive one in the mail. If you have purchased in the Chanel boutique before I think they automatically send you an invite, but if you don't have one you can show up anyway and no one will kick you out, its not exclusive...... and yes, they do take names for the bag(s) you want. Usually they have samples of upcoming bags out for customers to see. But Swanky's advice about striking up a rapport with the SA where you shop (and where the trunk show will probably be) is a great one. SA wll notify you of upcoming shows.
there may be a Chanel trunk show near you coming soon, as this week on Thurs and Fri, Chanel is having a trunk show in Town Center Mall in Boca Raton where i live, from 10 til 5.* .

Have fun!

* i just may camp out at 5am, waiting for store to open, like a teenager in line for concert tickets LOL :nuts:

It's holiday, many people are busy w/ family today. . .
Do you have an SA you regularly work w/?
If so, call them and ask and request an invite for their next one.
If not, I'd go to NM and find an SA you like and start a rapport w/ them asking these questions:yes:

Hi girlie... you do not need an invite for a trunk show but in order to know that one is going on, you would have to receive one in the mail. If you have purchased in the Chanel boutique before I think they automatically send you an invite, but if you don't have one you can show up anyway and no one will kick you out, its not exclusive...... and yes, they do take names for the bag(s) you want. Usually they have samples of upcoming bags out for customers to see. But Swanky's advice about striking up a rapport with the SA where you shop (and where the trunk show will probably be) is a great one. SA wll notify you of upcoming shows.
there may be a Chanel trunk show near you coming soon, as this week on Thurs and Fri, Chanel is having a trunk show in Town Center Mall in Boca Raton where i live, from 10 til 5.* .

Have fun!

* i just may camp out at 5am, waiting for store to open, like a teenager in line for concert tickets LOL :nuts:

Thank you Swanky and Purse-onality, I do have someone I have spoken to off and on. I'll ask her and see how it goes. I guess because I've never been to one I felt like a fish out of water and a little intimidated, silly as that may seem:blush: . I wasn't sure how exclusive it might be of an event. You have put my fears, as it were, to rest. Thank you for taking the time out to answer my question, I really appreciate it.:smile: