Chanel Trendy WOC Red

luxsal

Aug 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a Chanel CC trendy WOC in red available to buy. I want to use it for every day use. I am careful with my bags but dont baby them. This will be my first lambskin purchase and I am very scared of the wear and tear and also color transfer. I have a little one as well. I plan to keep it in my large tote and use it to place my cards, some cash, lip balm, and keys. I want to use it for quick errands and travel. I am not too concerned if phone doesn't fit since I carry it in my hand.

The color is BEAUTIFUL! I have mostly black and other neutral colors so want a pop of color. I am considering buying it but it is so expensive that a deep scratch or a wear and tear over time will just devastate me.

I tried a Chanel WOC a few months ago and I loved it! I am 5 4 so it laid perfectly on my hip. Can anyone please share feedback about the lambskin wear and tear especially on a red WOC? Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I have a Chanel CC trendy WOC in red available to buy. I want to use it for every day use. I am careful with my bags but dont baby them. This will be my first lambskin purchase and I am very scared of the wear and tear and also color transfer. I have a little one as well. I plan to keep it in my large tote and use it to place my cards, some cash, lip balm, and keys. I want to use it for quick errands and travel. I am not too concerned if phone doesn't fit since I carry it in my hand.

The color is BEAUTIFUL! I have mostly black and other neutral colors so want a pop of color. I am considering buying it but it is so expensive that a deep scratch or a wear and tear over time will just devastate me.

I tried a Chanel WOC a few months ago and I loved it! I am 5 4 so it laid perfectly on my hip. Can anyone please share feedback about the lambskin wear and tear especially on a red WOC? Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

There are several YouTube videos reviewing the trendy woc. One person said that they didn't have any issues with it except that the metal scratches, but it's just normal wear and tear. I'm also considering buying one.

Hi! I have a classic red lambskin WOC from 2013. I do not baby this one at all. I wore it throughout both my pregnancies. I also wore it crossbody with my diaper bag (meaning at times my kids or something kicked it or pushed against it). Prior to that, I always traveled with it on all my flights (twice a month for years)and took it to weddings as a clutch or nights out in Vegas, Europe, hawaii or wherever in the states. Ive dropped it, danced with it, spilled alcohol on it (eek. Haha). It still looks good as new. No scratches, stains and edges are perfect. Ive stuffed it too with things. I feel like the smaller the bag, the more durable the lambskin. My mini lambskin and WOC are durable but my classic blue m/l flap lambskin is more sensitive and prone to scratches and worn out corners.

Oh I have worn this with every color dress and pants. Blue jeans, black jeans/dress etc. Ive never thought about color transfer with this one for some reason. Mona Lisa smile (back pocket) and back are good. No color transfer.

I dont apply anything to my bags to protect it either.

The chain has darkened and could use a spa day but ill do that later. The bags are meant to be loved!

Get it! Ive attached photos.

20210101_164849.jpg

20210101_164842.jpg

20210101_164814.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I have a classic red lambskin WOC from 2013. I do not baby this one at all. I wore it throughout both my pregnancies. I also wore it crossbody with my diaper bag (meaning at times my kids or something kicked it or pushed against it). Prior to that, I always traveled with it on all my flights (twice a month for years)and took it to weddings as a clutch or nights out in Vegas, Europe, hawaii or wherever in the states. Ive dropped it, danced with it, spilled alcohol on it (eek. Haha). It still looks good as new. No scratches, stains and edges are perfect. Ive stuffed it too with things. I feel like the smaller the bag, the more durable the lambskin. My mini lambskin and WOC are durable but my classic blue m/l flap lambskin is more sensitive and prone to scratches and worn out corners.

Oh I have worn this with every color dress and pants. Blue jeans, black jeans/dress etc. Ive never thought about color transfer with this one for some reason. Mona Lisa smile (back pocket) and back are good. No color transfer.

I dont apply anything to my bags to protect it either.

The chain has darkened and could use a spa day but ill do that later. The bags are meant to be loved!

Get it! Ive attached photos.

View attachment 4943835

View attachment 4943836

View attachment 4943837

Beautiful bag! It looks perfect, as good as new! The leather looks so good/buttery soft! It makes me want a lambskin bag so bad now. Thank you for sharing your experience! I did watch some youtube videos and so far there are all good reviews. The two main negative points for the trendy cc WOC were the price point and the flashy gold bar on the top. But I do want a pop of color and a WOC so rather spend money on it than a full size bag which I already own in a black.

Reactions: ashin121
Beautiful bag! It looks perfect, as good as new! The leather looks so good/buttery soft! It makes me want a lambskin bag so bad now. Thank you for sharing your experience! I did watch some youtube videos and so far there are all good reviews. The two main negative points for the trendy cc WOC were the price point and the flashy gold bar on the top. But I do want a pop of color and a WOC so rather spend money on it than a full size bag which I already own in a black.
To be honest, the gold bar isn't that noticeable except to the person who's wearing it when you look down. Most people will just see the front flap.

I also wanted a pop of color as all my other chanel bags are black, carmel, white and blue. My slgs and woc are where the pop of color comes in. Im not a huge red/pink fan but I wanted a pop of color and thought just like you..that something small would be perfect.

Get it if you love it.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
To be honest, the gold bar isn't that noticeable except to the person who's wearing it when you look down. Most people will just see the front flap.

I also wanted a pop of color as all my other chanel bags are black, carmel, white and blue. My slgs and woc are where the pop of color comes in. Im not a huge red/pink fan but I wanted a pop of color and thought just like you..that something small would be perfect.

Get it if you love it.
Thank you for your feedback! And that turn lock is also something I absolutely love!

Reactions: ashin121
Thank you for your feedback! And that turn lock is also something I absolutely love!
Buy it or try it on and see how you feel. I think you'll know when you have it in your hands. Ive bought and returned chanel bags back to the boutique to exchange for others after a day or two that it was at home with me.

The turnlock is a nice feature! Good luck!

Update: I tried it on and didnt like the shade of red. It had a more orange undertone which will not go with my wardrobe. I was also shocked at how small it looked and costs 3100$+tax. So with all these factors, I decided not to get it. There was no classic WOC in stock. I am on the waitlist for it. I am not sure if I really want the WOC now with the current price. It doesnt seem worth it to me to spend $2500 for such a small wallet with a chain. But of all the WOCs I looked at it, Chanel WOC looks the best to me in terms of functionality. I also tried YSL WOC but the chain was heavy and the bag looked bulky as a cross body. Thanks for everyone's input!