Chanel trapezio

Saltvinegar

Jun 20, 2016
I've been kicking myself on missing out on buying the Chanel trapezio from the Paris in Rome collection last year. I'm still waiting for it to be relaunched. And when it does I'll be ready!!! Somehow, it's not popular and I don't see much information on it even on TPF.
Any thoughts and experiences on the Trapezio? Anyone?

I've been kicking myself on missing out on buying the Chanel trapezio from the Paris in Rome collection last year. I'm still waiting for it to be relaunched. And when it does I'll be ready!!! Somehow, it's not popular and I don't see much information on it even on TPF.
Any thoughts and experiences on the Trapezio? Anyone?

Yeah, I don't think it's a popular bag. [emoji53] I have the black medium one and I love it. It's lightweight, functional, and a very casual looking bag. The price is also just right---$3000 before taxes. I've had it since July 2016 and haven't had any issues with it. The leather still looks and feels great. I think you should definitely get one if they relaunch it. HTH.

Reactions: Saltvinegar
I had it in red and I find it a great casual bag, able to fit quite an amount of items without feeling heavy. Leather feels durable and does not need to baby it, still looks new after some wearing. I like the leather strap and short chain handle combination and think that it's unique.

Last edited:
It baffles me how unpopular it is! But it's so gorgeous and functional! It being sheep skin also makes it a slightly less cruel leather product. The only con I can see is perhaps the leather strap curling at the ends. Thanks for the feedback though. Now I know it's easy to maintain.

Yeah, I don't think it's a popular bag. [emoji53] I have the black medium one and I love it. It's lightweight, functional, and a very casual looking bag. The price is also just right---$3000 before taxes. I've had it since July 2016 and haven't had any issues with it. The leather still looks and feels great. I think you should definitely get one if they relaunch it. HTH.

I had it in red and I find it a great casual bag, able to fit quite an amount of items without feeling heavy. Leather feels durable and does not need to baby it, still looks new after some wearing. I like the leather strap and short chain handle combination and think that it's unique.
Thanks! It's such a unique casual bag!! Fingers crossed they relaunch this for my own sake. It looks like it can fit much more than the classic flap and yeah nice to know that it needs no babying.

I also missed it last year...and the medium size looks so cool in the pic! I have tried on the large size in a retailer shop, it is TOO big, and look too bulky! I wish the medium size in RED can relaunch in the upcoming season! And recently i also fall for the business affinity flap bag, but it seems like the older version with quilted cover looks better than the smooth cavier cover... hope the old version can be re-launched too! then i ll need to decide which one i should choose!

Reactions: Saltvinegar
I don't know how big the chances are, but I really hope they do! Some designs never come back

I also missed it last year...and the medium size looks so cool in the pic! I have tried on the large size in a retailer shop, it is TOO big, and look too bulky! I wish the medium size in RED can relaunch in the upcoming season! And recently i also fall for the business affinity flap bag, but it seems like the older version with quilted cover looks better than the smooth cavier cover... hope the old version can be re-launched too! then i ll need to decide which one i should choose!

It baffles me how unpopular it is! But it's so gorgeous and functional! It being sheep skin also makes it a slightly less cruel leather product. The only con I can see is perhaps the leather strap curling at the ends. Thanks for the feedback though. Now I know it's easy to maintain.

The leather strap does curl up after weeks of storage if I leave it inside the bag/dust bag. I actually store it outside of the dust bag now; laying it flat (the strap is detachable) so that it doesn't curl.

Here's a picture of mine with a twilly tied around the chain [emoji4]

IMG_1490416454.310451.jpg