Chanel trapezio

The leather strap does curl up after weeks of storage if I leave it inside the bag/dust bag. I actually store it outside of the dust bag now; laying it flat (the strap is detachable) so that it doesn't curl.

Here's a picture of mine with a twilly tied around the chain [emoji4]

View attachment 3645327
Detachable straps! How cool is that! But ya I'm wondering how the straps will survive wear and tear. Since you actually own one, do you regret buying it? It looks gorgeous in the picture though. How would you compare this to the medium flap? Which do you prefer? And please tell me there's no creasing / visible wear on the sheepskin.

I bought the trapezio in the medium size in burgundy. I debated over getting the classic flap in medium, but when I came across the trapezio, it just made more sense. It has more space, which was a big thing for me, and several thousands cheaper. And yet so beautiful looking.
1. Should I worry about the edges sagging over (as in the larger size)?
2. I plan to use it on a regular basis (almost daily). .. for work, wknds, travel. Is that too much to put this bag thru?
3. Any special care instructions?
Thanks for your help!

Yeah, I don't think it's a popular bag. [emoji53] I have the black medium one and I love it. It's lightweight, functional, and a very casual looking bag. The price is also just right---$3000 before taxes. I've had it since July 2016 and haven't had any issues with it. The leather still looks and feels great. I think you should definitely get one if they relaunch it. HTH.

Hi - How do you fix the straps once they have curled? Both sides have curled on the preloved one I bought. Can I apply any kind of double-sided tape? Will that damage the leather?

Hi all, I have finely got the Chanel I like most, the trapezio, after looking to find "the one" for years. I have had both classic jumbo, medium, small, I have had seasonal bags of different kind (I keept the wild stitch), I am sure I finely have found the Chanel that is for me.

I love it, it has top handle, I can fit all my things, the bag is soft, I love that, it looks amazing, I think, and I am very pleased. I don't not care if a bag is unpopular or not, for me, I love that it is a special bag, that you don't see on every corner and on every teens :smile: sorry teen girls :smile:

But I will give you more update when I have had it longer. This is deffently a keeper. The bag is bought "like new" with plastic on it, and it is really really good condition even it is from 2016-2017.

Just Love it!

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Reactions: OCMomof3