Chanel trainers (21st gift) Spring-Summer 2017

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I've been looking for these every where but it seems they're sold out in the states. They had a gorgeous silver and white pair at neiman but they're all gone [emoji24] let me know if you find a pair

chicfashluvr

Apr 22, 2016
USA
I loved these and was about to buy them, but then I realized they get dirty/scuffed SO easily :sad: In white, they'd get completely destroyed I think

glamourity7

Feb 2, 2013
I've been looking for these every where but it seems they're sold out in the states. They had a gorgeous silver and white pair at neiman but they're all gone [emoji24] let me know if you find a pair
They are sold in the U.K. - the website shows them in white&silver and white&navy !

They do look hot but I want to see them on someone.

nycmamaofone

Jul 26, 2013
I just saw a pair of white and beige tweed Chanel sneakers at Saks NYC. I also just bought a pair of the Gucci Ace sneakers and I love them!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I loved these and was about to buy them, but then I realized they get dirty/scuffed SO easily :sad: In white, they'd get completely destroyed I think
True, my S.A. sent me a picture of the display in white and silver, there was a big black scuff on the side of the display piece haha

glamourity7

Feb 2, 2013
My SA at the Belagio has these ones in gold tweed.

And the silver and white is at NM. But you can see the black scuff on the side..Also they're sold out company wide of the silver and white in smaller sizes sadly.
Thankyou for the pictures ! I guess I'll just stick with the Gucci Ace - I've not heard any problems with them