Chanel tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I was at the SF Chanel Boutique this Sunday to get the fushia patent zippy boy wallet after seeing everyone's gorgeous reveals (i will get it tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) Anyways, saw a tote displayed there..They had it in blue and black. It was $3000 (they had it on shelf in the NM San Francisco too) So I am thinking it must be popular. When I asked the name she just said its a tote. Now for the life of me , I can't find a picture of it in google or Chanel website. Anyone knows which one I am talking about?:thinking:
    Thanks!!!

2. GST and Cerf tote are closest to the $3000 price if it's just a tote. Cerf pic attached. Were there any other details you remembered?

Attached Files:

3. Hmmm..No its none if these :sad: i know i am being so vague. I actually didn't pat much attention to it at that time since I was so excited about my zippy wallet. But after coming back, i can't get it out of my mind. I don't remember anything besides the beautiful blue color and price tag. I remember thinking that it looks a little like the LV totally tote. I know its not the GST since I already have it and its not the cerf tote ( though its gorgeous) Love the soft and Chic tote too but I find it a bit too expensive for a tote. Anyways thank you for the help and I think I will have to go to the Chanel boutique once again. Oh well ;)

4. I guess you are talking about maybe this one?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395289348.710066.jpg

5. YESSS!!!! Thank u :smile:) what is this called?

6. I think this is one of the versions of CC pocket.

7. Thank u so much!I am still amazed how how were able to understand from my vague description :smile:

8. That's impressive calflu!!

9. gorgeous. Do you have a code for it?

10. I guess the problem is I have visited SF boutique and NM too many times recently!!

11. I don't. I remember there was another recent reveal for this bag. You can probably search for it.

12. Very nice tote. I'm a tote kind of girl so this is right up my alley.

13. I know its asking for too much but do you by any chance remember who did the reveal or which thread ? I cant find anything but the cc pocket tote too :sad:

14. I can't recall! Have you tried google it under site:forum.purseblog.com?