Chanel to Raise Prices on Handbags (!)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "On February 1, Chanel will jack up handbag prices by $50 to $100 on classic styles, according to salespeople in the Soho boutique. But someone in the Madison Avenue store said the classic jumbo caviar leather bag will go up to $2,995 from $2,650. Chanel can get away with it because stores that carry the bag have a waiting list for it (one Chanel boutique's is about 30 people long while Saks's is a few hundred people long). Also, this is the label that showed couture shorts today."

source: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/01/chanel_to_raise_prices_on_hand.html

source: http://madisonavespy.blogspot.com/2010/01/sold-out-chanels-classic-jumbo.html

Oh no! Better go out and buy mine soooooon! :P

2. Thanks for posting but this topic has been exhausted! There are multiple threads already.

3. #4 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    waiting list?

xx

haha.. this price increase is getting way too ridiculous.

no more chanels for me

no material good is ever worth chasing after.. to such an extent

4. no material good is ever worth chasing after.. to such an extent

ITA.. it's getting ridiculous.. I'm sticking to the bags I already own..at least for now

5. #6 Jan 26, 2010
    x

6. #7 Jan 26, 2010
    DO NOT discuss selling please!!!

7. oh sorry.. i wasn;t thinking of selling here

i actually said i DUN want to sell anymore.. and i guess i kinda let go at those cheapos who tried to buy my bags on ebay etc,..hehehe.. too bad for them :smile:

sorry if what i said has been construed as selling,.,.

8. oops! sorry for reposting if the news had already been posted before!
    damn, i'm too slow for tPF :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice