chanel to lanvin

Do you use your maxi? Do you have a jumbo or other Chanel that you use a lot? Realize that as far as cost, if you ever decide you want to get another Chanel, the price will have gone up far more than what you paid. The Lanvin is lovely, but the grosgrain ribbon will wear out eventually and need to be replaced. The price of the Lanvin is a fraction of the cost of your maxi if bought today. I would carefully consider this.

Lanvin is nice, but Chanel is more timeless IMO. I would wait for the Lanvin to go on sale (as many Lanvin bags do, sometimes even to 60% off), and keep the Chanel. Unless you never use the Chanel. If that is the case, then definitely sell it for a bag you will use, but I would still consider another Chanel over Lanvin. Since Chanel bags are so hard to find on sale, I am getting really picky about what I buy from other brands and try to wait for sales on other brands since I know I will have to pay full price for Chanel.

I would definitely keep the Chanel - I've never been mad on Lanvin's bags (though this is just my opinion!). I think Chanel is wayyy more timeless and you might regret letting it go! Definitely think hard before you make your decision :smile:

If you don't use the maxi, I would let it go. I think they are just way too big. Jumbo is perfect for everyday. I've been a fan of Lanvin for awhile. You can find decent sale prices on some of those styles.

Keep the Chanel and wait for Lanvin to go on sale. I saw quite a lot around the Holidays and they were considerably discounted. Personally I think Lanvin is way overpriced for what it is, but that's just my .02 cents.