Chanel timeless WOC in pink or Prada saffiano lux tote in cameo?

erinrose

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Hi ladies :wave:

I´ve decided it´s time to treat myself to a new bag very soon and I´m stuck on which bag I want to get. I will either get the chanel timeless WOC in caviar in baby pink, or the prada saffiano lux tote with the two zippers in the color cameo in the medium or small size. I feel like you get much more bag for the money with the prada and I´ve never had a prada before, but on the other hand I´ve lately really been enjoying using smaller bags so I think the WOC would suit me.

As of now my collection include:
Chanel medium flap/jumbo single flap/GST
Celine mini luggage
Vuitton trevi/eva clutch/speedy 35/neverfull mm

What does everyone think, chanel WOC or prada saffiano tote? :thinking:

TIA!

I would purchase the WOC. The reason is because you already have several large bags. It is time to add something small to your collection, especially since you mentioned you like to use smaller bags now. I love my WOC and it has come in very useful for me.

[ this is too funny in October I bought a prada bn2274 double zip tote and have just bought a timeless cc woc !!! Both have such durable leather!!!

Tbh I think it just depends on what you want to use it for I am going back to uni and have a toddler so I kind need a bigger bag when out for the day. But have found I needed something casualish when walking to park or going supermarket and don't want to risk damaging my more expensive chanels...

I would say get both haha but just think about what you intend to use it for ;) x

My vote is for Prada lux it is such a beautiful bag I hv one in red and love her so much

I would purchase the WOC. The reason is because you already have several large bags. It is time to add something small to your collection, especially since you mentioned you like to use smaller bags now. I love my WOC and it has come in very useful for me.

[ this is too funny in October I bought a prada bn2274 double zip tote and have just bought a timeless cc woc !!! Both have such durable leather!!!

Tbh I think it just depends on what you want to use it for I am going back to uni and have a toddler so I kind need a bigger bag when out for the day. But have found I needed something casualish when walking to park or going supermarket and don't want to risk damaging my more expensive chanels...

I would say get both haha but just think about what you intend to use it for ;) x

Thank you all for for your replys and thoughts! Right now eventough I love the prada and want to get that soon I´m actually leaning towards the WOC! :smile: