Chanel Timeless Flap Clutch

ashleykiyana

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
Hello all!

I am currently saving up for my black caviar leather jumbo in ghw. However I came across a Chanel Timeless Flap Clutch Review on YouTube and I fell in love! Maybe it is because the bag is Patent leather and pink! The girl who gave the review said the bag was only $2600! The only thing is it was back in April when she purchased the bag so I am not sure if the price went up after the May 1st increase. If anyone knows if it has or has not please let me know. I also wanted to know if anyone who has this bag already can give feedback on it. Whether they like it or not. Of course I still want my jumbo but I figure this would be a good starter bag to have :smile:

H-Angel

O.G.
Apr 9, 2010
CWC per intel here is now priced at 3100. Also the patent pink is probably sold out by now so you have a slim chance of getting it.

ashleykiyana

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
I will check around in NYC to try my luck. Fingers crossed! 3100 for the clutch compared to 5500 for jumbo is a big difference. Eventually I will get the jumbo but I think this one would be a good start which ever color I decide to get.

Jan 30, 2014
I will check around in NYC to try my luck. Fingers crossed! 3100 for the clutch compared to 5500 for jumbo is a big difference. Eventually I will get the jumbo but I think this one would be a good start which ever color I decide to get.
My NM SA has the clutch in turquoise patent at the old price of $2600. Pm me for SA info if u want to buy it.

Attachments