Chanel Timeless Clutch or Chanel Pearls

Here's some pics of the pearl lariat the SA sent to someone and one I took of them in their box.

Attachments

• mvc001s12bx3.jpg
    mvc001s12bx3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 191
  • mvc002s13om5.jpg
    mvc002s13om5.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 143
  • mvc003s6ii7.jpg
    mvc003s6ii7.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_4551.JPG
    IMG_4551.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 143
I ordered and sold 3 timeless clutches. I think they are GORGEOUS. I had the navy patent, the red and white caviar. Unfortunately I knew I would never use it.

I'm kind of in spring mode and shopping for cute spring clothes to wear to work. Why not spend the $$$ on cute clothes? I know it sounds boring and practical, but new clothes always cheer me up.:yes:

sorry but im going with the timeless clutch it wont tarnish but the pearls will eventually
That may not necessarily be true. :shrugs:

The pearls may not tarnish if properly taken care of... why would they tarnish if they're coated... ?

Also, I have some old Chanel and Bottega Veneta bags from the '80s and they are in terrible condition and all I did was keep them in their dust bags. That's probably my mistake, I probably should have taken them out of their bags and aired them out and polished them up or something... but the leather is more brittle now and the interiors look kind of 'non-fresh' is the only word that comes to mind...