Chanel Thigh High Boots – waiting for the markdown!

aalinkaa

May 20, 2009
I tried on the most beautiful thigh high boots ever!!!!!!!!!! Blooming Dales has them and so do the Chanel boutiques. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the $2,250 retail :sad: BUT, I can do it at 50% :smile:
I don’t have any pictures, but these are the super high thigh high boots, with 4 inch heels. Round toe with a CC stitching on the toe. The leather is super soft lambskin which is all scrunched up.
IF anyone sees these go onsale, can you please let me know! :smile:

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
lala land
Just FYI check the glass slipper someone bought them ( I think they are the same ones) and was complaining about the knees sagging,just want to give you a heads up since they are so expensive:smile:) good luck with your search!

aalinkaa

May 20, 2009
Just FYI check the glass slipper someone bought them ( I think they are the same ones) and was complaining about the knees sagging,just want to give you a heads up since they are so expensive:smile:) good luck with your search!
I just checked, those are different. I think this knee bulging problem is due to the zipper in the front.... The ones I want are a little different design... so i hope they woun't do that! :smile: Thank you for looking out!