Chanel TAUPE anyone?? The TAUPE Club!

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
My SA sent me these pics today. She is tempting me with one of my favorite colors!!
Thoughts anyone???
Isn't it lovely?! :heart:

Attachments

Reactions: kylienarak

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
Looks more brown in this pic. Trying to upload another pic. But having trouble resizing.
Ladies whats an easy way to resize? Thx!

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I have seen IRL. You know my thoughts on this! I love it so much!!! I agree, it is lighter in person. This bag will go with anything and everything. I have to resize my images my sending my iphone pics (medium size) to my email address, then downloading to my computer, or get the purseforum app and it will let you upload any size.

nadineluv

Mar 19, 2012
I have seen IRL. You know my thoughts on this! I love it so much!!! I agree, it is lighter in person. This bag will go with anything and everything. I have to resize my images my sending my iphone pics (medium size) to my email address, then downloading to my computer, or get the purseforum app and it will let you upload any size.
I usually do it the email way, but its not giving me the option to send a smaller size. I may have to download the app. I also used photo bucket just now.

MapleLuxe

Nov 30, 2013
Beautiful! Very versatile and wearable. Its a neutral type shade thats not done as much as black or beige. Whoever gets one is luckyy!!!