chanel t-shirt

Mar 19, 2007
I just saw a girl wearing the CUTEST shirt I have ever seen! It had an airplane drawing on the back and a hot pink cc logo on the front left shoulder. I wanted SOOO badly to ask her what season it was from but I was too shy. I have tried to google and search....do any of you have any idea what I am talking about??? It's going to make me crazy.:rolleyes: TIA!

Wow, I didn't even know Chanel made t-shirts. I wonder how much they are? I would probably buy just ONE for fun. I never look through their ready to wear so I wouldn't know.

My Chanel t-shirt is so very old. It's black (faded now) with the CC's on the front. Bought it at Garfinkles in D.C. (Which is now gone (sob) -- what a cool building -- anyway thought it was a king's ransom at $65. (That's how old it is -- my guess is early to mid 80s. Has the old style Chanel label that is all faded -- the white kind that has the collection, color, content, etc. People used to ask me if I worked for chanel 5, a TV station in DC. I would just say no and to myself think boy, you can't spell either.

I'm thinking maybe it could have been a VIP gift from the "airport" inspired fashion show in santa monica............I found out that the girl wearing the shirt is a PR person based out of Los Angeles.