chanel t-shirt

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw a girl wearing the CUTEST shirt I have ever seen! It had an airplane drawing on the back and a hot pink cc logo on the front left shoulder. I wanted SOOO badly to ask her what season it was from but I was too shy. I have tried to google and search....do any of you have any idea what I am talking about??? It's going to make me crazy.:rolleyes: TIA!

2. It sounds really cute!!

3. sounds cute. did you have a cell phone at the time? could have taken a photo. lol, no dont do that

4. ^hahha...i wish!

5. Wow, I didn't even know Chanel made t-shirts. I wonder how much they are? I would probably buy just ONE for fun. I never look through their ready to wear so I wouldn't know.

6. I'm surprised too as i didn't know that chanel made t-shirts....:smile:

7. Chanel makes really cute t-shirts! I was buying one but then I thought I might not wear it, it wasn't so 'me'. But they are really adorable! :love:

8. ^How much do they cost (range?) TIA!

9. tee sounds too cute...hope you find it.

10. I have a black Tshirt with the CC on the front. I love the tshirts but haven't found another one they are from sportwears collection. I paid about 450 for mine from NM.

11. sounds cute!

if anyone have chanel t-shirt, please post! Thanks.

12. My Chanel t-shirt is so very old. It's black (faded now) with the CC's on the front. Bought it at Garfinkles in D.C. (Which is now gone (sob) -- what a cool building -- anyway thought it was a king's ransom at $65. (That's how old it is -- my guess is early to mid 80s. Has the old style Chanel label that is all faded -- the white kind that has the collection, color, content, etc. People used to ask me if I worked for chanel 5, a TV station in DC. I would just say no and to myself think boy, you can't spell either.

13. I'm thinking maybe it could have been a VIP gift from the "airport" inspired fashion show in santa monica............I found out that the girl wearing the shirt is a PR person based out of Los Angeles.

14. Could have sworn I've seen a picture of a t-shirt or shirt with the airplane design. It may have been a post here on the forum showing the s/s '08 bags.

15. No the VIP gift at santa monica was No. 5 perfum in a travel bag